Steam Holiday Sale Damage Report
Steam Holiday Sale Damage Report
It�s a little late, but here�s a damage report for the recent Steam Holiday Sale -

First up is Valkyria Chronicles, which I�ve already covered. I wasn�t too sure about it seeing as the discount wasn�t that great, and even after watching some videos, I had no clue if I�d enjoy it. But I decided to take a chance and I�m glad I did.
I was in a similar position with Ground Zeroes. It�s a new release, so not a big discount either, and GAMING CONFESSION: I�m never played a Metal Gear title before, so I wasn�t sure if I�d like it. But I do like the look of the upcoming Phantom Pain, so I figured Zeroes, which seems to serve as a sort of prologue chapter, would be a relatively cheap way to try it out and see if I might like it.
Next up � Metal Gear Rising. Because I figured � why not? From no Metal Gear titles to two might seem like a risk, but both games are very different. Rising was dirt cheap and made by Platinum who have produced some games I�ve enjoyed a lot, particularly Vanquish. It was an easy choice and the game looks suitably bonkers.
Then we have Assassin�s Creed 4. I�m kind of sick of Assassin�s Creed now, but I did really like the ship stuff in AC3 (it was probably the only thing I really liked) so an entire pirate themed game based around that might be pretty fun. At 4.99 I figured it was worth a punt.
My final purchase was Valiant Hearts which looks like a neat little game and something a bit different. I also got The Typing of the Dead: Overkill as a gift. I enjoyed the Wii version a lot and I�m having a blast with this edition, even though I�m shockingly crap at it. I would have thought spending most of the day typing would make it easier, but it turns out I�m utter shit at proper touch typing, especially when zombies are trying to eat my face.
download file now
Comments
Post a Comment