Starcraft II mod for Starcraft I

Starcraft II mod for Starcraft I



If you are a Starcraft fan, then you should try out a Starcraft II mod for Starcraft I which you can play Starcraft II in Starcraft I!

Requirements
You must have Starcraft: Brood War installed and patched with version 1.15.1 to avoid error message while launching the mod.

How to Install?

Step 1. Go to this link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BFXE27B9 to download the mod.

Step 2. After finish the download, extract 4 .exe files into your game folder.
Example: C:Program FilesStarcraft

Step 3. Click 31.2.exe to launch the game.

Campaigns
None
Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QL709UGO

NoneDownload:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?inhzzd32knz

None
Download:
Re-upload on permanent server

None
Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMEJQE7X

None
Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPYYF8BS


Visit HERE for more detail about this mod if you know Spanish.

download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual