Software MikuMikuDance akan hadir di Steam

Software MikuMikuDance akan hadir di Steam


Because of my longing of bookstore, I decide to go to the bookstore, the nearest one with my friends. I bought LOVE ALL 1 & 2 for @28 IDR.



I remember if there is a shop which sell something like petitte nendroid, nendroid, keychain, and anything smells anime / manga / game. I love to go there.I ask my friends to accompany me. I bought this there...



K-ON!

                  Nakano Azusa (Guitar 2)                   Kotobuki Tsumugi (Keyboard)

Akiyama Mio (Bass & Vocal 2)                   Tainaka Ritsu (Drum)

Hirasawa Yui (Guitar 1 & Vocal 1)              Nakano Azusa (Guitar 2)

@25 IDR

Overall, I have spend 178 IDR -,- But Im glad to bought them.

Unexpectedly, one of my friend who like the same as me, bought some stuff too, Meitantei Conans nendroid -,- And she spent more money than me.


download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual