Steam Winter Sale Damage Report

Steam Winter Sale Damage Report



A small selection, but plenty to get stuck into. No Man�s Skyis a title I�ve been following for some time, but sensibly decided to wait for a discount. Is it truly the worst game ever? Spoiler: It�s not! I�ve actually already played it and have a review drafted. It�s the longest review I�ve written for some time. I won�t spoil what score I gave it though.

Despite Dishonored being one of my favourite games of the last few years, I can�t say I was too excited about its sequel. It just didn�t feel like a game that really needed a sequel. Like Dragon Age: Origins. I didn�t really think that needed a sequel either and look how that turned out.

But hey, I can�t not at least give Dishonored 2 a shot. Hopefully some of the patches have fixed its many reported release issues. I�ll probably play this last, just to give a little more time for further patches to fix anything that�s still broken.

INSIDEis a title I�ve only heard positive things about. It�s from the same developers of Limbo, which I thought was okay, but nothing particularly special. I hope INSIDE is a step up. This was actually a gift from a friend, but that doesn�t mean I�m going to be nice about it.

And finally we have Watch_Dogs 2. I�m probably one of only five people in the world who liked Aidan Pearce, so I thought it was a shame he wouldn�t be returning for the sequel. That said, I�m totally open to a new setting, new characters and a new story. I thought the original was pretty great, so I hope this is as good, if not better.

download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual