Start to developing a game

Start to developing a game


riplWhat Im doing in these days? Im working on Megaman X editor? Im die? Im nerding on facebook or something stupid? I havent much free time, there is the school or the friends that call me every day :) and Im not in my room with my pc, but when Im here one of the few things that I do is... Visual Studio! XD
Im doing a clone of a card-game of Final Fantasy VIII called Triple Triad... Hey wait, there is also Triple Triad Gold, do you forget it? Nope :P. I dont think that its a bad porting but Im prefer to recreating all for fun.

The develop was started 3 or 4 days ago. I never used DirectXs or tried to create a game and every time I encounter difficulties. Im studying a lot of stuff from tutorials on internet or samples on official DirectX SDK and this require a bit of time and new tests. The animations are a bit jerky and the game can only show the first 5 cards on my deck but Im able to show all cards of the game with respective point-values and the background color of the cards is dynamic (the other clones use twice cards, blue and red). On last year Ive to big steps on programming world but I want to do more, works will never stop.

download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Solution Ubuntu 10 04 minimize maximize and close button to right