Star Wars The Old Republic MY WAIT IS DONE Star Wars The Queue Goes Public Part II
Star Wars The Old Republic MY WAIT IS DONE Star Wars The Queue Goes Public Part II
Well, I havent been able to play for a while, but in that time things certainly have improved.
I havent gone to the forums to see if its people ragequitting (even though that isnt a real word), returning to their old games (if they didnt like SWTOR) or EA/ORIGIN/BIOWARE opening up extra servers, but in any case the results are the same: I didnt have any Queue ("kyue" not "kway-way" or "kay-ay"). Here are the lists of new servers:
![]() |
| SWTOR North American Servers as of 2012 |
![]() |
| SWTOR European Servers as of 2012 |
I wasnt able to play long, but I pooped in and was signed into my server/shard without any wait whatsoever at PrimeTime for my locale on a Saturday. Whatever changed in the last couple weeks, it worked. I look forward to playing many hours of this great game.
See you in there!
download file now


Comments
Post a Comment