SoundSwitch Easily Switch between playback devices

SoundSwitch Easily Switch between playback devices


Sadly, I don�t live alone and most of the time I have to share my room with somebody. For this reason I was forced to buy my headphones in the first place; when I�m alone I use the speakers, when people is around the headphones. But sometimes people come and go and I�m forced to switch devices 2 or 3 times every 10 minutes.

Although this is easy to do, it is annoying after a while, and that�s why I found SoundSwitch.

SoundSwitch

This portable program allows you to switch playback devices with a hotkey, that I set to be CTRL+ALT+Z. In Settings you can check this.

Settings

Several important things to consider:

  1. Yes, there are alternatives, but this is portable and very light. I consider this to be necessary.
  2. Yes, it comes with adware, that�s why I uploaded a clean version to Google Drive and Dropbox.
  3. The portable version may show some errors because the ads are disabled, but it�ll work perfectly.

SoundSwitch switching


download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Solution Ubuntu 10 04 minimize maximize and close button to right