Sony Ericsson new G C and R series phone

Sony Ericsson new G C and R series phone


Last weekend my girl friend received Starhub $50 dollar worth voucher from Starhub because the Maxonline Internet broadband service contract is about to expire. Therefore she ask me whether I want to buy a new handphone or not so that we can use the $50 dollar worth voucher which going to expire on 9 of June 2008.

So this afternoon we went to Toa Payoh and take a look at the latest mobile phone model to decide which new phone to buy. After view all the mobile shop still dont know which model of phone to choose cause all the model are always similar and design is quite bored. We went to Ang Mo Kio hub as well and also Yishun Northpoint in order to find out more information regarding the mobile phone price and model.

In the end we back home with nothing because really cannot decide which model phone to buy. So I choose to surf net to find for more details information first before I decided to buy the new phone. Ive been to Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Nokia and Motorola mobile official website and finally I decided to take Sony Ericsson new series which going to release soon in June or July 2008.

I went to gsmarena and find that this website is really like a datebase. Very useful and I can have a full details of the new Sony Ericsson C702 model handphone there and which is the one that Im planning to buy.

Here some photo for you to take a look. I will continue to take in more details regarding this New C series Sony Ericsson phone in my next post and why I decided to choose C702 over C902. Cheers~!
Sony Ericsson New Phones
C702 photo
C902 photo

download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Solution Ubuntu 10 04 minimize maximize and close button to right