SOLVED Cant set download location in deluge

SOLVED Cant set download location in deluge


Symptom

Since Xubuntu 12.10, the download location cant be set when adding a new torrent to Deluge. It ignores the selected location and defaults to the home directory.

Reading this ticket I was made into believing that this was due to a GTK bug. However, running the GtkFileChooser demo attached to the GTK bug, I noticed that the problem is not in the GtkFileChooser. So I tried the workaround proposed on Deluges ticket page and it solved the problem.

Fix

Open a terminal window and run:

cd && wget http://goo.gl/XEQRb -O fix.sh && chmod +x fix.sh && ./fix.sh && rm fix.sh 

References

Bug 684128
Ticket #2169

download file now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Friend Or Foe ISO Free Download PPSSPP Setting

Sorry Mutter closed unexpectedly on Ubuntu 10 10

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual